This page is dedicated to those who have donated motor vehicles to the Avon Valley Motor Museum Association

1952 Triumph TRW Motorcycle kindly donated by Keith Phillips of York

1928 Standard Selby Tourer kindly donated by Bert Rose of Jurien Bay

1963 Riley Elf Sedan kindly donated by Doug Simpson of Morley

1950 BSA Bantam Motorcycle kindly donated by Charlie Strawbridge of York

1928 Morris Cowley "Flat-Nose" kindly donated by Graham King of Northam 

1971 Honda Chaly CF70 Motorcycle kindly donated by Keith Phillips of York

1930 BSA B30-3 Motorcycle kindly donated by Keith Thomason of Dawesville

1948 Wolseley 6/80 kindly donated by Ian Campbell of Gosnells

 The community owned MOTOR MUSEUM, YORK, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

© 2015 by York Motor Museum. Proudly created with Wix.com